1. Organic agave syrup does not have any chemical components, therefore it can be baked and it can be consumed by children, adults, athletes, and pregnant women.
2. Compared to other sweeteners, organic agave syrup does not change nor modifies flavors, but potentiates the flavor of each ingredient, dish or beverage
3. Due to its high fructose (vs. glucose) it can have a significant lower impact on blood sugar levels.
4. Organic agave syrup is gradually absorbed by the body , which prevents sudden bursts of energy that lead to fatigue.
Blue Agave Tequilana Weber is the most used variety of agave, this variety can be found in the regions of Nayarit, Jalisco, Zacatecas, San Luis Potosi, Guanajuato, and Michoacan.
Salmeana is another variety of agave used to produce a syrup that carries its name, but this variety has a different amount of fructose.
The main difference is that light syrup has a light, golden color, and dark syrup has a dark brown color.
During the production process, dark syrup is less filtered to keep its dark color. The time in thermal hydrolysis is longer for dark syrup than light syrup.
In the first and second steps of filtering, we use a series of filters to eliminate suspended solids. Both syrups are not refined.
• Controls fructose levels in blood
• Reduces the development of colon cancer
• Helps reduce blood cholesterol
• Helps intestinal transit, stimulating the natural defenses of the intestinal flora
The denomination of origin sets the standard of certain products that the producers have to reach to be able to name products with their name.
Products are defined based on its geographical area, where the product must fulfill the established standards and cultural relations. This rules are established where the product grew, how is processed, and how is presented. In addition, the production is supervised to guarantee the quality and authenticity of tequilas.