COMMITTED TO THE COMMUNITY
RELATION WITH THE COMMUNITY
At The iidea Company we respect the local needs and the interests of the people with whom we collaborate. We are constantly making donations to support and benefit the community, and we have a relation of commercial exchange based on dialog, transparency and respect.
For this reason, we have created IIDEA CARES, our committee specialized in supporting the community. Its principles are as follows:
- • We respect human rights and guarantee that no exploitation nor child labor exists in this company and its supply chains.
- • We invest in the development of the Mexican fields and we support local consumption.
- • We make visits and deliver personal hygiene items to various public and private entities.
- • We make donations to various causes in public and private entities, like orphanages and civil hospitals.
OUR RELATION WITH THE ENVIRONMENT
The iidea Company is committed to care for the environment and to promote these values to our people and our community
- • All our organic products go through an elaboration process that is in harmony with the environment.
- • All our products are of organic origin (Agave syrup, Agave powder, Agave inulin & Tequila) an are elaborated through a process that is in harmony with the environment. How?
- • We use solar panels.
- • We use natural gas as fuel
- • We adequately separate our residues, respecting all current environmental norms and taking advantage of biodegradable residues to use them for the improvement of the soil.
- • We are committed to reduce emissions to the atmosphere, according to the governmental regulations.
- • We reforest communities close to our factories and properties where we acquire our raw materials.
CLIENTS AND CONSUMERS
SAFETY AND HEALTH OF CLIENTS AND CONSUMERS
At The iidea Company we are strongly committed to contribute positively to society, based on a relation of trust with our clients and consumers, offering organic products of the highest quality that allows them to ensure their well being.
This is the reason that motivates us to acquire the primary certifications from different organizations all over the world.
LABELING AND INFORMATION TO CLIENTS AND CONSUMERS
The iidea Company collaborates with the clients to label each product with clear, true, and precise information, always willing to accept every suggestion and answer every doubt from our consumers.
HUMAN RIGHTS, HONESTY, AND GOOD WORK
I our code of conduct and ethic we express our conviction and trust in the work of the institutions and we commit to fulfill every international, federal, and state norms and dispositions.
• Code of conduct and ethic
Fair and open competition stimulates innovation and efficiency, ensures equality of opportunity and encourages the development of better products and processes, promoting financial growth. The iidea Company has never participated, and never will, in activities or campaigns to discredit our competition.
The iidea Company works alongside the government to give an efficient solution to social problems, and to support different actions related with the preservation of the environment, power saving, and the implementation of our politics to reduce, reuse, and recycle our residues.
Similarly, we maintain transparent relations with the different levels of the government to avoid any type of dishonest practice.
We promote the principles of social justice in our supply chain, to achieve the common benefit, because The iidea Company is convinced that ethical behavior is the base to having productive long-term relationships.
We promote that our producers obtain a fair and stable income for their work, thus encouraging the sustainable development of the field.
We make sure that every phase of the elaboration of our products meets the basic standards of social responsibility, which we convey to our suppliers.
The iidea Company provides its suppliers with the following e-mail address to follow up every comment or complaint related with the previous statements: firstname.lastname@example.org
DIRECTIVES AND ASSOCIATES
We incorporate social commitment in all our lines of business and the different organization areas, lining it up with our objectives, strategies, politics and production processes, therefor benefiting our associates and groups of interest.
At The iidea Company we want all of our collaborators to be respected, and to find in our company an adequate space for their personal and professional development. They are treated with respect, justice, trust and affection, these are the fundamental values in the Code of conduct and ethic of our company.
Our integration process allows us to combine the abilities and dexterity of each collaborator to form a solid work team, allowing us to answer to the challenges that imply the application of the company’s philosophy among the new members.
HEALTH AND SAFETY
• We offer health and safety to our collaborators through a model that integrates the best safety practices established by national and international norms.
• We firmly believe in the development and participation, under equality conditions for men and women in economical retribution and decision making. At The iidea Company, we give our people the opportunity to improve, taking into account their dexterities and abilities, which are evaluated periodically.
• We give our collaborators complete freedom to chose their legal representative to defend their rights and interests.